When I was small,& Christmas trees were tall.我小时候觉得圣诞树很高
We used 2 love while others used 2 play.我们过去总爱,其人总玩
Don't ask me why,but time has passed us by.不要问我原因,时光已经流逝
Some one else moved in from far away.有人从遥远地方走了过来
(chorus)
Now we are tall,& Christmas trees are small.现我们长高了,就觉得圣诞树很矮
And U don't ask the time of day.你不问我白天时间
But U & I,our love will never die.但你和我之间爱情永不会凋谢
But guess we'll cry come first of May.但我猜我们会五一节哭泣
The apple tree that grew 4 U & me.为了你和我种苹果树
I watched the apples falling one by one.我看到苹果一个个掉了下来
And I recall the moment of them all.我回想起它们成长时刻
The day I kissed Ur cheek & U were mine.和我吻你脸颊那天,你是我的
(chorus...)
Do do do do do do do do do...
[ 此贴被fly05在2008-05-07 13:47重新编辑 ]