• 2回复

[单曲]The One(Kylie Minogue)

楼层直达
级别: 圣骑士
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值
The One(Kylie Minogue)专辑介绍:全球唯一的“性感女神”凯莉Kylie Minogue在07年11月26日全球同步发行个人第10张专辑作品《X》,为她个人于07年年底正式回归流行乐坛的正式宣告。凯莉米洛, 她不仅是流行时尚符号、一种文化现象、更是全球唱片销售冠军女艺人之一,而她饶富多元色彩的多重身份(歌手、音乐人、演员、慈善家、童书、作者、设计师……等多重角色),让她的音乐无论在视觉及听觉上,都成为潮流尖端的指标。凯莉在英国及欧洲,多次受皇室的邀请参加表演,她更让雪梨奥运在闭幕式时,被选为头号指定的表演艺人。在全球拿下为数惊人的白金及金唱片、以及数不清奖项肯定的她,更是登上无数时尚杂誌及音乐杂誌的封面。她的魅力不仅如此,之前从澳洲墨尔本出发於2005举办的凯莉演艺历程展览,单单在澳洲当地,就吸引超过五十万的观赏人次(2007於伦敦展览,短短一周观赏人次突破八千人),可见这位流行女神的影响力有多惊人,连英国杜梅莎蜡像馆里,光是凯莉就拥有四尊蜡像(目前馆内单人的蜡像数只有英国女皇比凯莉多)。而身为一为流行乐坛的流行、时尚潮流的代表女艺人,凯莉不但参加Sam Taylor Wood的艺术电影的演出,同时又与音乐创作诗人尼克凯夫对唱,更在英国 亚伯厅 举行的Poetry Olympics颁奖典礼演唱〈I Should Be So Lucky〉,而凯莉更难能可贵的就是她永远都能够让她自己保持在她演艺事业的最高峰。凯莉至今全球单曲销售以突破 2千万张,而单曲与专辑全球销量更突破6千5百万张,到现在凯莉的音乐,依旧是英国这二十年来,拥有电台最高播放率的女艺人。在1991年的时候,代表英国音乐工业圣经的Music Week音乐週刊更曾经发表过一篇声明:凯莉是英国排行史上唯一一位拥有13首英国排行前10名畅销单曲的艺人。而这项记录连音乐史上披头四、猫王、玛丹娜与麦可杰克森…等举足轻重的一些天王天后与团体都没有这样的傲人记录。(虽然后来这个记录被罗比的14首给突破了,但凯莉在当年创下的辉煌记录却仍是大家所忘不了的)。【以上资料转自网络】The One(Kylie Minogue)Starlight shimmer everywhere There’s a certain something in the air Can you feel  what I feel in me? It’s in the air,electricity oh,oh Glimmering under neon lights I can see the look,that’s in your eyes Like a shooting star in a galaxy Making it’s way to the heart of me I’m the one Loveme,loveme,loveme,loveme I’m the one Loveme,loveme,loveme,loveme I’m the one Loveme,loveme,loveme,loveme I’m the one Loveme,loveme,loveme,loveme My pulse is racing and I’m feeling high Never-ending starts tonight When you do what you do to me Come on and let yourself feel the needinme,oh oh Circling and we’re getting close Can you imagine,just suppose It’safeeling that I need to know Close to touch like Miche langelo I’m the one Loveme,love me,love me,loveme I’m the one Love me,love me,love me,love me I’m the one Love me,love me,love me,love me I’m the one Loveme,love me,love me,love me Can you hear me? I’m connecting with you Can you feel me? I’ll do anything to have you near me I was wondering will you reach me? Can you hear me? I’m connecting with you Can you feel me? I’ll do any thing to have you near me I was wondering will you reach me? I’m the one Can you hear me? I’mconnec ting with you Can you feel me? I’ll do any thing to have you near me I was wondering will you reach me? I’m the one Can you hear me? I’m connecting with you Can you feel me? I’ll do anything to have you near me I was wondering will your each me?
专辑曲目01. 2 Hearts02. Like A Drug03. In My Arms *04. Speakerphone05. Sensitized06. Heart Beat Rock07. The One08. No More Rain09. All I See10. Stars11. Wow12. Nu-di-ty13. Cosmic14. I Don't Know What It Is(bonus track)15. King Or Queen(bonus track)16. Rippin up the disco(bonus track)17. Magnetic Electric(bonus track)18. White Diamond(bonus track)
[ 此贴被变变在2008-02-24 19:36重新编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录: 1 条评分
蜗牛杀手 金钱 +5 2008-02-24 优美
级别: 精灵王
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2008-02-24
Re:The One(Kylie Minogue)
看这照片听这歌
“性感女神”四个字她当之无愧