• 3回复

[单曲]Matchbox Twenty - How Far We"ve Come

楼层直达
级别: 风云使者
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值
从2002年发行的More Than You Think You Are主唱兼灵魂人物Rob Thomas 宣布单飞不解散之后发行了个人的专辑也取得不错的成绩 让大家一直疑惑火柴盒是不是从此再也无法点燃了..不过Rob Thomas 带来了好消息.. Matchbox Twenty 今年10月即将发行一张6首新歌加精选的专辑Exile on Mainstream打响前哨站..而正式的全新专辑则在2008年年初可望发行..先来听听Exile on Mainstream首波主打单曲 " How Far We've Come " ..不过别把Matchbox Twenty 和Rob Thomas 的个人SOLO专辑放在一起评比..因为...Thomas自己也说了下面这段话了。

Thomas says that "Exile on Mainstream," due Oct. 2 via Atlantic, could include as many as six new cuts produced by Steve Lillywhite, plus 11 prior hits. Among the new tunes are the upbeat first single "How Far We've Come," "I'll Believe You When..." ("It's like our Pretenders song," he says of the latter), the '50s-leaning "Can't Let You Go" and "These Hard Times."

"This is different than any record we've made, and different than my solo record," says Thomas, who had never collaborated on the songwriting with his bandmates. "We got together for a week at my house and we all had song ideas, but they didn't sound like what we wanted to play together. Between that vibe and working with Steve, it's a much more raw, energetic, live-sounding record than we've done in the past."
本帖最近评分记录: 1 条评分
romeoli 威望 +1 2007-08-08 -
级别: 荣誉会员
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值

只看该作者 1 发表于: 2007-08-10
Re:Matchbox Twenty - How Far We"ve Come
不错``不错 ```真的不错 ``

开始的节奏```和贝斯``不错``不错```很喜欢```谢谢楼主分享`~~
级别: 圣骑士