[讨论]还记得这首歌吗???

楼层直达
级别: 新手上路
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值
不知还记不记得这首歌!《We Will Get There》
Remember the days, we sat out together with faith?Remember the times, so fine,when we thought that nothing could stand in our way?Then things weren't the same, the life that we knew had to changeWe've struggled through the darkest storms, we thought we couldn't tameTogether we've tried, as we stood side by sideI knew we'd build a new world, a world of hope forever after(chorus)Deep in my heart I just know, right from the start we will growLook where we are, we've come so far and there's still a long long way to goAll of my heart, I will care. I'll play my part, I will shareWith family and friends, together we'll standAnd in the end, hand in hand, we will get thereSo now we begin, working together to winBelieving in trust, it must be possible to overcome anything.There's so much to do, there's so much we can contributeBy sharing just a little love, we will start again a newSo why don't we try? If we stand side by sideI know we'll build a new world, a world of hope for ever after
级别: 总版主
发帖
金钱
威望
贡献值
只看该作者 1 发表于: 2005-11-20
楼主很喜欢的歌曲吗?
喜欢你的开场白,酒吧欢迎你.

[mp]http://www.zd7s.net/teacher/5104/resource/2005-2-2-1626/We%20will%20get%20there.mp3[/mp]