Sunday is gloomy,
绝望的星期天,
my times are slumberless
我的时间在沉睡,
Dearest, the shadows I live with are numberless.
亲爱的,我生活在无数暗影中
Little white flowers will never awaken you. Not where the dark coach of sorrow has taken you.
在悲伤的灵车带你去的地方,白色的小花将不再能唤醒你 (倒装句)
Angels have no thoughts of ever returning you.
天使们永远不会将你还给我
Would they be angry if I thought of joining you?
如果我想追随你,他们是否会生气呢? (倒装句)
Gloomy Sunday.
绝望的星期天
Sunday is gloomy,
星期天是绝望的
with shadows I spend it all.
我和暗影一起将时间消磨殆尽
My heart and I have decided to end it all.
我和我的心都决定要结束这一切
Soon there’ll be flowers and prayers said, I know.
我知道很快的,这里将会充满花朵和人们的祈堵?
Let them not weep,
请他们别哭泣,
let them know that I’m glad to go.
让他们知道我很高兴离开
Death is no dream,
死亡不是梦
for in death I’m caressing you.
因为我在死亡中爱抚著你
With the last breath of my soul, I’ll be blessing you.
我将用我灵魂的最后一口气来祝福你
Gloomy Sunday.
绝望的星期天
Dreaming
梦中
I was only dreaming
我原来只是在梦中
I wake, and I find you asleep in the deep of my heart, here.
我在惊醒后发现你其实在我心深处沉睡,就在这里
Darling I hope my dream hasn’t haunted you.
Darling 我希望我的梦没吓著你
My heart is telling you how much I wanted you.
那是我的心在告诉你我有多麼需要你
Gloomy Sunday.
绝望的星期天